Monday, January 23, 2012

eclasses and inspiration

Over the past few weeks I have been taking a few different classes online.
One is from Jeanne Oliver called Creatively Made. It is a wonderful exploration of the world of mixed media. I adore fold art and I love Mixed Media even more! I put my artistic side away many years ago and realized I need to get it back. I strongly suggest you take a look at the course. You will fall in love!

Speaking of LOVE....

I am also taking a Spark Event from Margie Romney-Aslett called LOVE LOVE LOVE

This class has been a fantastic 3 day class. I am geared and ready for my favorite Holiday! Valentine's Day!!!



I have made my garlands and am decorating my fireplace. 


I have made 2 different Love outfits for my Keefer Girls.

I am so excited, I have even started some special gifts for friends and family. Did I mention I LOVE Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment